Low-code платформаCRM-рішенняРозширюйте можливості платформи Creatioза допомогою готових рішень на MarketplaceЗнайти рішення
Financial Services CreatioCRM-рішення для банків і фінансових організаціДізнатися більше
ПідтримкаРесурсиВивчайте технології Creatioз безкоштовними онлайн-курсами на АкадеміїЗнайти курс
Партнерська екосистема CreatioПартнерська програма Creatioсеред найкращихза версією видання CRN MagazineСтати партнером
КомпаніяПодії90% команди готові рекомендуватироботу в TerrasoftДізнатися про вакансію Full Stack Developer
Head of Payroll Department
Terrasoft Ukraine is a part of the Creatio international group of companies with a global team of 600+ dedicated professionals and hundreds of partners, operates in 100+ countries worldwide.
Creatio’s intelligent products accelerate sales, marketing, service, and operations for mid-size and large enterprises. Creatio products are based on an intelligent low-code platform that allows one to customize software solutions without programming skills.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Terrasoft Ukraine is looking for a Head of Payroll Department who will be responsible for the payroll processing in all jurisdictions: UA, USA, UK, etc., and the accuracy of labor relationship between the Group and employees or contractors. In this role, you will manage the Payroll Team, and undertake day-to-day payroll activities to ensure practical knowledge and smooth running of the service, enable the provision of cover on all payrolls. You will also cooperate closely with Finance and HR departments in order to ensure payroll processes are effective and timely.
WHAT MAKES THIS ROLE UNIQUE:
- Collaborative environment. Our corporate culture encourages the exchange of experience and knowledge, readiness to help, and mentoring
- Limitless opportunities for career development. We organize plenty of external and internal training. Each employee has an individual professional and career growth plan
- Other benefits: healthcare insurance, corporate gym, café, car parking, etc.
TARGET CANDIDATE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 4 to 5 years of relevant multi-jurisdiction processing experience in Payroll
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- Fluent English
- Manage the Payroll Team, ensure that all staff is paid accurately; payslips, statutory returns, and reports are produced and validated in a timely manner
- Ensure appropriate workload allocation, sharing of knowledge, review performance, and instill a culture of continuous improvement and outstanding customer service
Payroll activities ensuring:
- Undertake day-to-day payroll activities to ensure practical knowledge and smooth running of the service, enable cover provision on all payrolls
- Ensure compliance with statutory and pension scheme requirements in all jurisdictions
- Validate and reconcile post payroll output and the loading of costing files to General Ledger
- Prepare and reconcile payments to external agencies, such as SFSU, HMRC by the end of each month. Manage all year-end required statutory returns
- Liaise with internal and external Auditors, assist if necessary, and provide with any required information
- Keep up to date with relevant regulations/legislation, taking action, and implementing changes if necessary. Ensure the Payroll team is fully informed in case of any changes
- Utilize relevant reporting tools to maximize the efficiency of processes, accuracy of data and to develop relevant Payroll KPIs
- Seek feedback from customers and respond to any compliments, concerns, complaints
- Work on opportunities to develop the service offer and identify/pursue additional opportunities to expand the service
Interactions with other departments:
- Work closely with the other Team Leaders within Finance and HR to ensure that processes are effective and efficient, taking an active role in service development/improvement activities
- Cooperate with HR and Payroll Service Delivery Manager, HR Information and Systems Team to a) Ensure the payroll system is configured to meet needs as needs/statutory requirements change b) Develop the payroll system, identifying efficiencies and finding solutions c) Assist as required with system testing/upgrade requirements
- Develop & update policies and procedures to ensure statutory compliance and alignment with HR strategy and plans, ensuring stakeholder engagement and effective implementation
- Use appropriate communication channels within the Company to update staff on any news/changes in a timely manner
If you like a dynamic environment that allows you to gain new exciting experiences, apply all your skills, set new challenges, get into a wonderful team, then don’t hesitate to apply!