Low-code платформаCRM-рішенняCreatio названа лідером у рейтингу рішень для управління продажамиМагічному Квадранті Gartner, 2020Дізнатися більше
Financial Services CreatioCRM-рішення для банків і фінансових організаціДізнатися більше
ПідтримкаРесурсиВивчайте технології Creatioз безкоштовними онлайн-курсами на АкадеміїЗнайти курс
Партнерська екосистема CreatioПартнерська програма Creatioсеред найкращихза версією видання CRN MagazineСтати партнером
КомпаніяПодіїTerrasoft змінив назвуплатформи наCreatio!Читати лист CEO
Global Channel Team Lead
We are looking for a Global Channel Team Lead based in Kyiv, Ukraine. In this position, you will manage the whole SMB channel team as well as develop and implement strategies to deliver excellent revenue results. You will cooperate with the Creatio marketing department and our company’s partners to boost sales of our SMB clients all around the world.
We are a fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative team. We pursue excellence in everything. Therefore, our ideal candidate should have the ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges; with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions. You should also be ready to manage the team’s day-to-day interactions with SMB partner accounts to drive top-line revenue growth. Fluent English is a must.
You will report directly to our Global Channel Director.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience of driving channel sales
- Successful background in B2B sales including strategy development and analytics
- Experience in managing a team of 5+ people
- Fluent English
IT WILL BE AN ADVANTAGE
- Experience in selling business software
PERFECT CANDIDATES WILL DEMONSTRATE
- Excellent sales and communications skills
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to inspire sales teams
- “Can-do” attitude
- Develop, scale and expand channel sales strategy for SMB in Americas, EMEA, and APAC, including revenue forecast for the assigned segment and territory
- Manage an end-to-end channel sales process via new partners and securing existing ones
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner’s needs on an ongoing basis
- Improve sales department communication with other departments
- Monthly report on channel sales performance
- Manage a dedicated Channel Sales team to assure the company's expansion includes setting activities and revenue targets for the team members
- Train and coach the team on sales methodology and communication skills to ensure constant improvement
- Work closely with the team to implement the company's sales strategy
- Motivate the channel sales team to achieve the best results possible
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US:
- Awesome products. The company has been highly recognized as a market leader by key industry analysts like Gartner and Forrester. Its intelligent products accelerate sales, marketing, service, and operations for mid-size and large enterprises.
- Enormous opportunities for growth. We organize plenty of external and internal training. Each employee has an individual professional and career growth plan, which is developed regarding your ambitions.
- Collaborative environment. Our corporate culture encourages the exchange of experience and knowledge, readiness to help, and mentoring.
- Other benefits: Healthcare insurance, corporate gym, café, car parking, etc.
Creatio is a global business software company leading in the space of business process automation and CRM. The company has been highly recognized as a market leader by key industry analysts. Its intelligent platform accelerates sales, marketing, service and operations for thousands of customers and hundreds of partners worldwide.